Where is my "like-dislike" of Roon Radio stored? Cloud, local Roon server? How does this actually work?

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Win10, i3, 32Gb Ram, SSD. Roon 1.7 build 537

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
1Gb wired, Netgear Switch enterprise grade

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
RPI4, USB-Opti-Coax to Mutec reclocker, AES to Genelec speakers build-in DAC.

Description Of Issue
After a few years of Roon I decided to get back and enjoy the whole interface, reading about the muscisians etc. What a nice return - lots and lots of improvements.
I am very positive about your improved Roon Radio features, I have now used it several times and it make good suggestions from the Tidal library (I don’t have a local stored ripped CD library).

Question: After my hitting “thumbs up / down” and the other box about “dislike this number” and the other options - I was thinking, is all this interaction stored somewhere locally on my Roon server to be backed up? I would hate to loose my training of the algorithm.

Question: Clicking the thumbs down button invokes a 3-selection meny, and depending on selection yet another meny. I have been unable to find documentation on how these selection trains the algorithm. Could you please point me in the right direction?

Thank you
Kenneth

This might answer your questions: What does Roon Radio actually DO?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.