Which Bluetooth transmitter to use with wireless headphones?

hi

can anybody recomened a good bluetooth transmitter which i can use with my pioneer lx 87 av amp which does not have bluetooth function to go with my b&w p7 wireless headphones.

I am interested in advice on this question too. Same h/phones but potential source is OPPO UDP205

I looked into this one for my mom. Did not buy it yet though.

And this one,

I have not tried either of them yet. So…

I use this one:

I have set it up with both Optical an Analog in. Works a treat, very good range. Low latency with my both my Sennheiser and Sony headphones.

1 Like

Bluetooth to wireless headphones. Huh!?

It’s a mom thing.:sunglasses:

Heh, that and as a way to bridge the gap between her laptop and her speakers. But that went away when she got the KEF LS50 wireless. :smile:

im looking at this too https://www.amazon.co.uk/Avantree-Bluetooth-Transmitter-Receiver-Speakers/dp/B01N2VKCO0/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1513330775&sr=8-6&keywords=avantree+bluetooth+transmitter

anybody use one[reviews seem ok] or is there a cheaper alternative as good?

ive gone and orderd it,should be with end of the week.

Hi Gary,

Just wondering now, how is the Avantree Oasis Plus working? Do you use it with the optical in? And if so, does it support a sample rate of 44.1 kHz?

Thanks in advance.

Joost.

I’ve contacted Avantree. This device is 48KHz only. So Roon will up- or downsample if the music is at another sample rate…

sorry for the late reply just spotted your post,i didn’t use the optical,ive not used the device for awhile as ive now sold my p7 headphones,of not I was getting an low hum between tracks could here it when playing music though so im looking at going wired now.
sorry I couldn’t be more help

Hello
has anyone seen any USB bluetooth transmitter that can handle sample rate >44100?

The problem is that all these low cost can handle 44100 … so no possibility to stream via airplay.

Thanks