Whoa everyone, you all are eating up ARC!

In the Apple App Store in the US, ARC has broken top 20! This is nuts!

Thanks everyone!

:fire: :fire: :fire:

102 Likes

Much deserved! Thanks for continuing to provide value to us music lovers!

13 Likes

Yes thanks for delivering! Keep up the great work.

3 Likes

No, thank you! Had my first drive today with my latest Roon playlist playing through my car hifi - 2014 Hyundai i30, not a Porsche, but it has a sun roof :rofl:. Sounds great! Played via Bluetooth connection like anything else from my phone. Leaving the house no longer means leaving behind Roon. It rocks … hard!

17 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Security with Roon ARC / Roon 2.0

This is the Netherlands for you:

27 Likes

Amazing, all music apps!

4 Likes

Top chart in the music category… :wink:

1 Like

Works perfectly! It’s a real game changer for sure. So cool to have Roon in the car. Tonight when my co-workers hand the Bluetooth speaker over to me, and say, “you’re up,” I’ll be playing Roon playlists!

3 Likes

#11 in the UK…

11 Likes

Been smooth so far. I take the bars on the phone with a pinch of salt. But, as I’ve moved around I can’t currently get a connection to the core. But, I have some downloaded music which is working fine.

I bet as soon as I move out the Tesco carpark, my streaming will resume.

Well done Team Roon, absolutely excellent job. Doubtless there will now be a flood of whingeing (as well as inevitable teething problems and genuine issues), but don’t let that detract from this achievement. Listening on ARC as I write as I’m working remotely today. Game changer.

10 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Does Roon work without internet? [answered: no]

Alas, not even in the Top 200 in Ireland :frowning_face:

I’ve much more work to do obviously :man_factory_worker:

.sjb

9 Likes

#7 in Norway

6 Likes

#13 in Germany

5 Likes

#8 in Switzerland!

6 Likes

Well, I think this proves a few things. Roon is much larger than this community makes it seem and Roon “just works” for all those people who don’t come over and say “hello” :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats on a great launch, great reset on testing process, flooding us with support, etc. etc. This has been a great experience.

12 Likes

Thank you Team Roon

2 Likes

Yes, and I finally got Roon 2.0 working on my secondary core Dell laptop, so all is good with me for Roon 2.0 beta’s on Nucleus, Dell, iPhone, and 2 iPads. Roon ARC is good on WIFI and cellular.

Great work Roon and I can live with some internet down time also.

(After doing the Roon_old thing 8 times, I finally removed Roon from my laptop and reinstalled Roon 2.0. When I did a Roon update from there, it took me back to the earlyaccess version, where I wanted to be.)

4 Likes