Who's playing Roon over a TDAI-3400 out there and on what speakers?

Just wondering how many Roon-o-holics are playing their music through a TDAI-3400 and curious what speakers produce your devine songs… My setup is a TDAI-3400/CD-2 and Dali Epicon2’s + SVS-sb2000pro.

Go 2.2
Then your 3400 really works

I’m using Alta Audio Alec speakers and a Sunfire sub with my TDAI-3400

Wow, those are nice speakers. But at 32Hz, who needs a sub? :wink:

3400 with KEF Reference 1s. Delighted with it.

1 Like

3400 with Piega 501 Premium with a supportive Piega Sub Medium.

Absolutely nothing to complain!

1 Like

More proof that the 3400 can stear a lot of different speakers!

You always need a sub, my friend :smile:

2 Likes

I am using Paradigm Persona 3F in combination with the TDAI 3400.

1 Like

I am using TDAI 3400 with Gauder Arcona 80 Mk II and B&W 702 Signature.

1 Like

Wow, two nice speakers. Which ones do you prefer?

Well, I like both but I listen to music via Gauder more often.

1 Like

There are streamer/dac’s that do TIDAL MQA like for example the Lumin X1 and D2. I do like the TDAI-3400 but if you already have a roomperfect processor I would go for the Lumin or something like that. Your speakers are active I think, so you don’t need the amplifier part of the TDAI 3400

I have B&W 702 S2, rather happy now and not planning chang it for some time (10y warranty).

1 Like

Dynaudio Contour 30i, a perfect combination.

1 Like

Nice. My tdai-3400 is driving B&W CM10 + PV1D sub.

1 Like

3400 with B&W 702 S2

The 702’s are popular in the combo :+1:

Oh, Didn’t know that…Before that I thought that I will get Hegel H190 but with their support for Roon I went with Lyngdorf (and I think that it is awsome choice - I needed network player with headphone amp). B&W - I impulse bought, used,still 5 or 6 year warranty (by producer) for about 2700 Euro with Audioquest Rocket 88 2x2.5m included.

I also didn’t know but in the comments on my post, the 702’s are mentioned the most. My purchase of the TDAI and the Epicon 2’s was after a demo at a local Hifiklubben (which was setup by Peter Lyngdorf himself). Then after a lot of research online, I bought a used TDAI with 2 years warranty and the Epicons with a lot of discount when I traded in my KEF LS50W2’s. Would have preferred floorstanders but this was the ultimate stretch I could sell my partner :sweat_smile: