Will they ever properly fix iPhone iOS scrolling issues?

The request by Roon support in the longstanding thread was for affected people to open a new Support thread and include videos to be shot with a second device to include the precise finger movement. As they can’t seem to fix it consistently so far for whatever reasons, I suppose affected people have to deliver that, for better or worse:

I’m still waiting on my iPhone 15 Pro Max and then will join the fun, maybe. However, I can’t really see an actual issue on my iPad Pro M2 12.9, except a little Iess than silky-smooth scrolling if I scroll at speeds I usually don’t use in practice, personally. I suppose this might be what people are complaining about, and I’m sure it’s not doing the iPad justice and the device can do better (but to me it doesn’t appear worse than the Samsung Galaxy A 10.1, either. Though the iPad has way more power and admittedly should do better than the middle class Galaxy). But if that’s it and I’m not seeing worse on the iPhone, I’ll leave it to more sensitive people and won’t bother, myself.

1 Like