Windows error 0xc0000022

Thanks Eric I noticed on my Win machine the IP address looks normal vs controlling with my iPad Pro the IP address has ::ffff.
I also now am getting these error messages using my Win machine or the neuclus as a core and Win machine or IPad as a controller.
Not sure where to go with these error messages hope you can help shed some insight into this additional issue

Hi @David_Silva ---- It’s good to hear from you, hope all has been well!

I have went ahead and split you most recent post out to a new thread so we can address this recent observation with you directly. Please see below.

1. Thanks Eric I noticed on my Win machine the IP address looks normal vs controlling with my iPad Pro the IP address has ::ffff.
  • The “::ffff” you are seeing represents the IPv4 address, in IPv6 notation. This is will not affect your IOS device in anyway as this is due to the fact that the Apple requires applications to support IPv6.

“I also now am getting these error messages using my Win machine or the nucleus as a core and Win machine or IPad as a controller.”

• Just to make sure I am following you here correctly :innocent: You are noticing the mentioned error message whenever you are using your Win10 devices as a Roon core OR when it is acting as a Roon remote, yes?

• I did some research on the mentioned error core (i.e 0xc0000022) and it appears that this can occur for a few reasons as stated here. There are few options to fix this behavior also listed. Some of this seems fairly complex so my recommendation would be to start with 'Fix #4" (“Disable firewall or antivirus”) and see where that gets you first.

-Eric

Eric,
Just wanted to close the loop on the few issues on drop out error messages ect.
Mytek had a bad batch of capacitors on some of their early Manhattan II boards. I sent the unit back still under warranty, they confirmed the issue and replaced the board. Upon return all working fine including Tidal and MQA.
Thank you

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.