Won't save from Qobuz to library

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Nucleus

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Asus router mesh, AC1900. Wifi with an ethernet connection from the node to the Nucleus.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Ayres DAC, playing from Nucleus and from Qobuz

Description Of Issue

In the last two weeks, Roon has stopped allowing me to put Qobuz music into my library. It tells me that the information is taking a while to get to it, and that Room will continue to try in the background. This is a new phenomenon, since I have had many Qobuz recordings saved in my library.

Hi @Daniel_Swartzman,

Welcome to the forum! Can you please provide a screenshot of your Nucleus’ Web UI? It should look something similar to this:

Here are the screenshots.

Hi @Daniel_Swartzman,

According to this screenshot, you are using build 555, which is an outdated version of Roon, the latest release is build 571:

Please go to Roon Settings -> About and upgrade to the latest build of Roon.

I went to About. It says it is looking for an upgrade. There is no button for me to push. How long will it look?

It has been nine hours. No upgrade. Is there a button I should push? I don’t see one.

Hi @Daniel_Swartzman,

Can you please try to reboot the Nucleus via the WebUI and then see if you are able to update?

If no change, please share a screenshot of your Roon Settings -> About tab.

Fixed. Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know the issue is resolved @Daniel_Swartzman!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.