Nucleus+ (Rev A) with B988

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Not relevant

Connected Audio Devices

N/A

Number of Tracks in Library

N/A

Description of Issue

When transferring license from one device to another, I need to restart core (else it shows warning in the scan for new content). Well, this is not what my report is about. I however did a restart of Roon Server from Nucleus+ web interface. Now I got info that database update required (In Norwegian), but this message is in fact not correct - no upgrade done. I only did a restart of the server (same version of Roon Core both before and after restart of Roon Server).

Edit:
I don’t think this is related Nucleus, but Roon Core (if memory serves me correct, similar stuff happens when restarting core on Windows or macOS machines post deactivate license from another device) :slight_smile:

Hey @Tor_Gunnar_Berland ,

Can you by any chance check your Nucleus logs after the issue occurs and see if there is any activity? Or if you want us to take a look, you can upload logs here immediately after the database update error finishes:

https://workdrive.zohoexternal.com/collection/8i5239cc05950ac07456889838d9319545a82/external

To be precise, no error shown - but it claimed to do upgrade; my guess it did some other activity on the database; I will try to find the logs from Nucleus+ and upload.

Edit:
Log file uploaded! (last modified timestamp on logfile from 5 minutes after screenshot captured).

Hey @Tor_Gunnar_Berland ,

Sorry for the late response here. I looked over your log, but there was not many errors contained in them, only one error about OpenHome. Are you still seeing this error even in the newest Roon build?

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.