Yesterday Nucleus could find Project S2 box Ultra, today it cannot

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Nucleus +

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Wired network through several Ethernet switches

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Project S2 box Ultra connected to Cambridge Audio DAC

Description Of Issue
I am new to Roon. I have a Nucleus +with installed SSD. It has been working fine. Yesterday I added a Pro-ject S2 ultra box. It is identifiable on my network and on the app clearly connected to the internet
Last night Roon identified the Pro-ject and music played

Today although the Project box remains on the network and works independently Roon cannot find as a device

There has been no other network change.

Have you rebooted everything?

Yes I have.

I’ve rebooted everything. Re-searched for new devices. Waited a few days for providence.

Everything else can see the Pro-ject box that I bought specifically for Roon except the Nucleus+

Any further advice would be appreciated.

As I said originally when first set up the Pro-ject Box was visible but not now

Thanks
Peter

Hello @Peter_Hodgkinson, and welcome to the community! We’d be happy to help, can you go into detail about the router and switches you’re using, and how the Nucleus is connected? Also are you able to reboot the Nucleus through the Web Administration Interface?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.