1.8 - what is the thing you most hope for?

Definitely improved search.

5 Likes

Ability to have folders on internal ssd so that you can bookmark.

Wish for Dirac.

1 Like

an option called " play from tidal if my version is a 64 kbps mp3"

2 Likes

This one needs an explanationā€¦

On my external usb drive I split my music into a few folders. I.e. prog, classical, mqa, box sets. Using focus I am able to bookmark each. On an internal ssd using a nuc with Rock you are unable to locate these folders. I would like to be able to do this.

1 Like

You mean on the internal boot SSD that is not meant to have music folders on it?

1 Like

Is there a beta testing program? Anyone in it? If itā€™s a secret, just ā€œheartā€ my post :wink:

4 Likes

That would be great!
Found an other solutionā€¦

Better handling of classical metadata, improved box set management (with separate artwork for individual discs, when appropriate), sortable Bookmarks.

3 Likes

No, on a secondary ssd that is formatted (thru rock) to accept your library. In my case it was a 1tb ssd.

You can have multiple folders on an internal drive with Rock. Isnā€™t there a problem only if you try to have them at the root level of the drive?

Mac M1 chip support, Separation of Live/Bootleg from Discography, improved PDF booklet/additional album artwork support.

2 Likes

I have sibce moved my library to external usb so I cannot confirm thisā€¦ You can have subdirectories but you cannot navigate to them with focus-location so they cannot be bookmarked.

Account synchronization between tidal/qobuz and roon.
Improved UI : change the usual :grinning:

3 Likes

You missed out other activities, eat , wash, exercise, WORK to pay for it all

Isnā€™t maths lovely :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Said with feeling before I could get to it, I must stop sleeping :sunglasses:

Box Sets are a glaring hole

2 Likes

Why not just import the higher quality into your library and,are Primary Version

2 Likes

Thank You Mike, I didnā€™t know about this featureā€¦

Nope, it just stays on the top left of the iPad screen