AirPlay and Naim Amp Muting Issue with Roon Update (ref#OG0UK1)

Full form submission

What’s happening?

· I'm having trouble playing music

What best describes your playback issue?

· Playback starts, but I don't hear any music

Describe the issue

Since the update my AirPlay seems to be all messed up basically when I am playing to my groups it shows that it is playing music but no music comes on if I look at my Naim amp when it turns on from streaming to it from Roon it puts it straight to mute? It wasn’t on mute when I turned it off. This happens now every time when it is on the off position I try using Roon if I unmute it with Roon sometimes the music will play, but it will not play to the rest of the speakers I have to stop the music and play the music and sometimes it will start working again if I use a different player Plex for example this works fine so there is definitely an issue with Roon I thought it was frustrating when it kept dropping plane to speakers with my old problem (ref#13WMB5) but now it is practically unusable. I’ve had a great experience with Roon but unfortunately since he’s updates keep happening I am having more and more problems, I have little time to spend troubleshooting these problems and sending them to you. I’m hoping that you know about this problem already, I have done all the obvious restarted Roon I powered all the speakers on and off. I have reset the router all the usual things but as I said if I use something else like Plex, everything is fine.

There is currently a known issue with AirPlay

1 Like

Thank you suedkiez for this information, glad I don’t have to go through the rigmarole of testing it for them. (Doing enough of that at work)

1 Like