Album Art not displaying

Hi @Hedwig_Poon1 ----- Thank you for the follow up and providing the requested feedback. Both are appreciated.

You’ve mentioned the following:

“It enumerated for a while and when it stopped, found the albums but the metadata was not all correct and all album art were black/blank In fact, I tried to let it choose some albums and it just spins (checked firewall and it’s allowing the ports and app through).”

• If you were starting from a completely fresh state without the use of a backup, you would not be able to retain any edits you had made and same would go for any album artwork that was associated with the “library grooming” you had performed. When you had tried to choose “some albums” and made the observation that it “just spins”, can you be a bit more specific.

So I figured since I cannot see the album art anyway, I may as well just restore so I can have my curated metadata back on."

• My gut feeling is that something is wrong with the backups, which could have been the result of saving the materials back to your db folder, which is why I am not surprised to see the log traces stating that you have content missing. We are discussing ways to prevent people from making this mistake in the future.

-Eric