Album art, search function, library errors

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Macbook Pro 2020, OS Catalina 10.15.5, Roon build 710, all Tidal (no local music)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Not super tech savvy — just have the standard Verizon Fios gear

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Simaudio Moon MiND2, SPDIF.

Description Of Issue

A firmware update on the Simaudio Moon MiND sort of ruined my whole system. I had to reconnect it to Roon, and now it works again, sort of, but Roon is a mess:

_ My album art has disappeared
_ There is a perpetual loading icon saying that it’s adding music to the library but it doesn’t advance, “5482 tracks, 0 identified”
_ When I search for an artist, or album etc I get an “unexpected error loading artist”
_ Discover says there ‘isn’t enough music in your library’ but there are clearly 459 albums

One more issue today. Starting Roon, I get the message ‘Remote connection, waiting for remote core’, and it will not connect. Please help!

Have you tried any basic troubleshooting such as rebooting everything?

1 Like

Yes I have.

A post was split to a new topic: Album art missing after restore from backup

Hi @Andrew_Baron,

Can I please ask that you use these instructions to send me set of your Roon logs for review? Any questions, or issues accessing, please just let me know!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.