Album artwork will not load / Tidal and Local Library

Album artwork will not load / Tidal and Local Library

I have a very stable internet connection using a Roon Nucleus +

Thank you!

Hello @Tim_Martoccio,

Thanks for contacting support, to help us understand this issue better can you please clarify some things for me?

• Have you tried rebooting your Nucleus and Roon Remote yet? I would do that as the first step here.
  • Is this a new Nucleus install or is this issue a new one after the system has been in place a while?
  • How is your Nucleus connected to the network, is it connected directly to the router?
  • Please let me know the model/manufacturer of your Router, and model/manufacturer of any network switches/range extenders/powerline adapters/ect. you have in your setup.
  • Can you try to temporarily disable and then re-enable TIDAL to see if that has any change in behavior? You can do so in Roon Settings -> Services like so:

Please let me know your findings when possible.

Thanks,
Noris

Sounds similar to my request for support:

My current issue is related to Tidal. I cannot access TIDAL stuff through the compositions page. The performance plays, but the TIDAL album won’t load.

A change in behavior. PS: I’ve restarted ROCK, resubscribed to TIDAL. No change.

Q: Have you tried rebooting your Nucleus and Roon Remote yet? I would do that as the first step here.
A: Yes, several times.

Q: Is this a new Nucleus install or is this issue a new one after the system has been in place a while?
A: 6 months old.

Q: How is your Nucleus connected to the network, is it connected directly to the router?
A: Wired directly to the ethernet switch.

Q: Please let me know the model/manufacturer of your Router, and model/manufacturer of any network switches/range extenders/powerline adapters/ect. you have in your setup.

Q: Can you try to temporarily disable and then re-enable TIDAL to see if that has any change in behavior?
A: I have already tried this, I have also logged out of TIDAL and re-authenticated without success.

Thank you in advance.

Hello @Tim_Martoccio,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you here. I am not sure if you have heard, but we have recently released Roon version 1.6.

Can you please try updating your Roon to the latest version and let me know if you are still experiencing issues afterwards?

Thanks,
Noris