Album covers missing on iPad

Hello Roon Support,

I have the same issue with the album covers not showing up on my iPad with release 1.7 (build 521).

Please help get this fixed soon.
Thx much in advance

This tip did not work on my iPad. I am on App version 1.7 (Build 521).
Please make things work again as it did when I started wit Roon 14 days ago.

Thanks in advance

Hello @R_John,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Is there any change in behavior if you uninstall the Roon app and re-download it from the iOS App store? Do any of your other Roon Remotes display the same behavior?

Hello Noris,
I have Roon installed on an Apple MacMini 2012 with latest macOS (10.15.3) and directly connected to my router via Cat7 cable on the 1GB ethernet port. The router then distributes via 5GHz WiFi to my iPad 11" pro also with lates iOS (13.3.1) and latest Roon Remote App release (1.700521).

For some reason the Roon server seemed to be lagging.
Today I tried to login to my MacMini and the system suddenly crashed and rebooted.
I restarted the Roon server and for the moment it looks that the album images are loading Okay again.
I will have to observe this moving forward and reply to this thread should it continue to happen in that way.
For now we can discontinue this thread as things seam to have recovered with system reboot.
Thank you.

Hi @R_John,

Glad to hear there’s been an improvement here!

This is for the Mac Mini itself? As in the entire PC rebooted and not just the Roon app? If the entire PC is rebooting, it possibly suggests a hardware issue with the Mac.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.