Album missing - visible in Tidal but not Roon; problem continues

Hi,

I have twice reported this problem and this continues to bother me. Lately I tried to search for two Swedish artists (Louise Hoffsten and Albin) visible in Tidal but unsearchable in Roon. So - I have to add them in Tidal and that forces them to show up in Roon. But this can’t be the way it should work? I have chosen Roon before other to be able to seemingness use my library with Tidal but this really is annoying.

Any clues?

Kind regards,

Johannes

Hi @Johannes_Larsson,

Were you looking for specific albums from these artists? It may help if you search for both the artist and the album.

Thanks!

Hi

Thanks for your support - I always try to search for both the artist and album but without result.

I can also notice that Roon have problems to play the chosen playlist (a whole album) pretty often. It stops after the first song but when I look at Roon it shows like the song is playing and counting but nothing happens audio wise.

Thanks

Johannes

Hi @Johannes_Larsson,

Can you share an example of what you were searching here (album and artist) so we can take a look?

May I ask that you please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Does this occur for all endpoints?

Does this occur for all albums or just specific ones?

Thanks!