Albums other then Favourites

Roon Core Machine

Roon 2.0 running a NAIM MUSO & MUSO Qb, running off a MacBook Pro & Apple iPad Pro 11" 2nd Generation

Networking Gear & Setup Details

WiFi & Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

NAIM MUSO & MUSO Qb

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

For whatever reason, ROON only wants to find Albums in my iTunes or previously liked. It is not recognizing anything from TIDAL When I put the Album Name into the search field i.e. Pink Floyd Wish You Were Here, Nothing Comes Up. When I click on an Pink Floyd album I have saved, it only finds the songs I have liked, I can’t choose the entire album. What’s going on?

Hey @Rob_Hadlow,

It’s great to see you on the Roon Community! You have my sincerest apologies for the delayed response here, we’ve been dealing with a higher-than-usual volume following our release and we’re working as quickly as we can to get back to everyone.

Following up on this thread, are you still running into issues getting Roon to recognize your library? If yes, could you please check Settings>General>Show hidden tracks or albums and enable it and let me know if your search results improve :+1:

Hello Benjamin;

With the help from Wes (earlier post), I was able to get ROON to recognize my devices.

Still hasn’t stopped the 5 1/2 hr automatic stop though and having to reboot (unplug PWR cable) everything to play again. Not just a ROON issue, but Apple Airplay as well.

Thank You
Rob

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.