All albums not showing up

Is the Roon download on pc tied in with the browser used to download it? I had to repair Microsoft Edge

Where is support?

Roon Core Machine

Windows 11 8 GB ram

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Xfinity router. Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Cambridge Audio CXNv2

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Roon keeps deleting albums from my library

My Roon also suddenly erased 10,000 songs from my library.

1 Like

This is crazy

A post was split to a new topic: Qobuz albums disappeared?

Examples?
Otherwise just a random statement that would be very hard to follow up on.

@Jeffrey_Mehr1 - I can see you are frustrated, but can you please stop opening duplicate requests for support. It becomes very difficult for the Support team to keep track of what you are doing. I’m moving the duplicates into your original thread to keep everything in one place. Thank you.

Roon Core Machine

Windows 11 8 gb

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Xfinity router Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Cambridge Audio CXNv2

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

I started a new Roon core and after signing in its not adding any albums from Qobuz

Did you try starting the sync manually?

Hi @Jeffrey_Mehr1 ,

Thanks for trying the fresh database. I’m going to escalate your case with the team to get another set of eyes on diagnostics from your Core, as I’m seeing a few strange traces.

Can you clarify what you meant by repairing Microsoft Edge? Are you seeing any other programs with issues?

@ryo_yoshimura - I enabled diagnostics for your account, and I’m seeing you reinstalled Roon fresh recently. Is there any change in behavior with the fresh install?

The album data in Qobuz is still gone.
The library is retained in the Qobuz application.

I was going to delete Microsoft Edge but when I double clicked on it in Control Panel it asked if I want to repair it so I went ahead with it

Yes I tried sync manually. Nothing happened

I’m having an issue with Audirvana. It’s not showing my Qobuz library

I went back and restored Roon from a recent backup. It keeps adding and subtracting albums

Hi @Jeffrey_Mehr1 ,

If Audioirvana is also not showing your Qobuz library, then the issue is very likely related to your Qobuz account. Have you reached out to Qobuz Support yet to inquire if there are any issues with your account?

No I have not reached out but I will

I have left a message for Qobuz support. I’m thinking of opening up my old tidal account to see if it does the same thing. Also on the Qobuz pc app my Qobuz library doesn’t show up

Tidal is acting the same way. I signed out of Qobuz. Signed in to Tidal. It only showed 277 albums. Then I added 5 albums then Tidal added 100. Roon is also cutting songs short and skipping songs