Qobuz albums disappeared?

Had all of my Qobuz albums unlinked. Fortunately I only had about 30 or so. They were showing as favorites in the Qobuz app. Removed and re-added one at a time. Annoying to say the least. I might not have had such a mess had I not been in the middle of managing my library and clicked clean library while something was apparently going on with the service.

I might add that this is the 2nd time in my history with Roon that all of my Qobuz albums dissapeared. I cant rule out the possibility that I aggravated the situation this time.

Hi @MagicSmoke ,

Can you please fill out the below template so that we can better understand your setup?

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.)

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”

Description of Issue

Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!

Hi Patrick,

It’s not you :sweat_smile:
Other’s have been reporting this today too.
There’s a thread with acknowledgment from Roon and something to try.

1 Like

Hi @noris ,
I have already recovered my missing albums manually, but if it helps here are my details nonetheless:

Roon Core Machine

Rock running on Nuc10i7, 16GB RAM. Core and remotes are on production release.

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Router is a Linksys WRT3200ACM running DD-WRT firmware connected to a Cisco 16 port managed switch (SG 200-16). Local library is stored on a Synology NAS (DS920+) . All endpoints are connected via cat6 ethernet and gigabit connections.

Connected Audio Devices

Topping E70 Velvet DAC fed via USB from Pi 4b running latest Ropiee
Topping D90 DAC fed via USB from a Pi 4b running latest Ropiee
Matrix Mini-i Pro 3 via ethernet.
Desktop computer running roon bridge on Kubuntu 22.10 outputting via fiber toslink to Vanatoo Transparent One Encore powered speakers.

Number of Tracks in Library

Currently showing 9986 tracks in library.

Description of Issue

No current issues, but early this morning all Qobuz albums disappeared from my library. There were only about 30 of them at the time. This is the second time this has occured since I started using Roon.

Thanks, I saw that.

1 Like

Hi @MagicSmoke ,

Have you had any further issues since you manually re-added your Qobuz albums?

As of early this morning everything appeared to be working as expected. There was a bit of strangeness a day or 2 after this incident. At that time I tried to remove a few Qobuz albums via Roon and got an error to the effect that the object was not in my library. I then had to go to the Qobuz app to remove it from Qobuz, but Roon removed it from my Roon library despite the message. However, as I said, it seems to be back to normal now.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Deleted Tracks from Qobuz Reappear in Roon

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.