Android "buttons" are slow to respond / don't respond

Something that is really frustrating that gives me a lower impression of the product is the fact that the various buttons in the android remote don’t respond to my touch. I’m not sure if it’s because the area that is responsive is too small for me to accurately aim for, or if like much of the remote experience, there is a sizable lag time. This is especially problematic when I want to drop down info on an artist or album, or if I’m attempting to select a repeat or shuffle mode. I appreciate the sound quality, but access to the allmusic.com data is really what draws me to roon. This aspect is basically unusable as is due to the unresponsiveness issue, as it’s not worth the frustration.

I’m using a pixel phone and windows 10.

Thank yuo,

Hi @Marshall_Hance ---- Thank you for the report and my apologies for the troubles here. To help me better evaluate what may be causing this behavior to occur, may I kindly ask you to please provide the following information:

1. A brief but accurate description of your setup as seen here. The more detailed you can be, the better :sunglasses:

2. Please describe your network configuration/topology as well as providing insight into any networking hardware you may be implementing in your setup. I want to get an understanding of how your devices are communicating and what tools are being used to make those connections.

3. Can you verify if you are noticing the same or similar behaviors with any other remote devices you may be using?

-Eric