Another example of unsatisfying Roon Radio when playing an artist

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

MacOS Mojave (10.14.5) on Mac Pro Late 2013
Roon 1.7 build 610

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

router: Fritz!Box 7530, core ethernet connected,
bridges rpi4/ropieee/wifi, allo digione/ropiee/wifi, oppo UDP-203/wifi
roon 1.7 build 571

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

rpi4 connected via USB, allo digione coax

Description Of Issue

On the Jacques Morelenbaum Artist Page.
Asking to “Play now”.

Always getting these queues

while there are in the own library
8 appearances from own storage and from Qobuz
while there are on Qobuz many main albums and many, many, many with different X albums.

The issue with roon radio starting from this artist is that it doesn’t go broad enough (always the same 2 albums).

I can’t quite tell you how Roon works, but I can give you a tip to make this work the way you want, use the magnifying glass icon to search for Jacques Morelenbaum, scroll down to the Qobuz/Tidal Main Albums section, select View All Main Albums, use CNTL-A to select all and then select PLAY NOW from the top menu, I’ve got 10 albums queued up and playing in sequential order:

And I have to complement you on the selection, Jacques Morelenbaum, I like it Tks

Thanks for this feedback, @Paul_Hermans! I’ve passed this example along to the team to investigate further.

@geoB Thanks for the tip.

In this case it was my wife who made the choice :slight_smile: and was disappointed with the result.

@dylan, no feedback on this one yet?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.