App Crash - ASIO Qutest

I am having this same exact issue- was a fix ever found?

I am having the same issue with the Qutest. I see it recognized as WASAPI and then the ASIO Chord 1.05 - then I select my device and auto crash. Other times it says device initialization failed. Did you happen to find a fix for this?

Sorry to hear that.

I am not sure my fix will work for you.

I have the Hugo TT and was using the Hugo TT2 drivers.
Even though the driver description looks the same (I assumed the same file would work regardless), they are not the same.

So are you using the exact file from the Qutest Chord web page?

Yeah, same exact file. I also contacted support and they sent me another setup file and still having the same issues. Very confused as to what the problem is

Hello @rajhoot ,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Are multiple Roon Remotes crashing or does the crash occur on just one remote in particular?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.