ARC cannot connect anymore on Version 1.0.10 [Roon Team investigating]

Same here in the Netherlands. “Something went wrong” error.

Same issue in Greece, ARC says it’s “Ready” on my Core but my phone can’t connect. What’s curious is that I tried logging in with an older phone of mine and it connected instantly

Same issue here, I thought something was wrong with my set up. Seems like a worldwide issue. It just came back for me at about 1230pm GMT.

Thanks for reporting everyone. Sorry for the trouble—we’re aware of a server side issue and are actively working towards a fix.

2 Likes

I jinxed it, it’s not working again.

Same here, in Louisiana, core in Florida

Same here in Switzerland. No Core Found

Hi! Could you, please, try if behaviour of the Roon ARC app improved on your end? A fix was pushed for one of the services.

Thanks!

Ivan

4 Likes

Hi @ivan, I can confirm on my part it seems to be working again. Able to login and stream music from my core to ARC on my Phone.

All good this end now @ivan :+1:

In Switzerland i can not go to Roon Core with ARC Roon

No, Roon ARC say again Core not found. In Switzerland.

Getting the “Something Went Wrong” message after updating last night.

@support Update: I was able to connect to my core again now, and Roon Arc is working again.
Location: Cologne area / Germany. But I had to reinstall the app and thus lost all of my downloads…

Thanks! It is working again on my end.
ARC did an initial sync as I had reset ARC trying to troubleshoot earlier. So far so good.

1 Like

Still not working for me. On my phone Arc gives me a message that my core is not accessible outside of my network, yet it passed the connection test. Have tried reinstalling Arc several times.

it doesn’t work for me

Thank you for your feedback!

@Remo_Frei1, @Daniele_Piancastelli, we are still looking into your cases.

Apologies for troubles.

Ivan

1 Like

All good here, Germany, all downloads still there.

After launching ARC and then going into settings and then resetting ARC, all is working now.