ARC connection to Roon core

Hi there
I having trouble connecting from my iPhone 12 with Roon ARC to my Roon core.
The router X connected to the internet has the IP from the “outside”: WAN port “a.b.c.d”( anonymized).
From router X (LAN port 192.168.0.1) I have a cable to another router Y (WAN port 192.168.0.10).
Router X UPNP is set to ON.
Router Y LAN IP is 192.168.135.1 .
Router Y UPNP is set to ON.
My WIN11 PC with ROON is connected to router Y with 192.168.135.7 (static).

Diagnostic data:
{
“connectivity”: {“status”:“NetworkError”,“status_code”:504,“error”:“error: Error: ETIMEDOUT, response code: undefined, body: undefined connected? undefined”},
“external_ip”: {“actual_external_ip”:“a.b.c.d”,“router_external_ip”:“192.168.0.10”},
“status”: MultipleNatFound
“natpmp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”},
“upnp_autoconfig”: {“server_ip”:“192.168.135.1”,“found_upnp”:true}
}
Are you able to help?
Thanks in advance
Peter

I have the exact same issue. Also iPhone 12.

Hey @Peter_Fleischer and @Charles_Gregg,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance with port forwarding / ARC. After reviewing the information you’ve provided, it appears that you may be running multiple NATs in your setup. Please review our help article on the subject, and let me know if you’re able to solve the issue through the steps provided.

If, after going through the above, you still experience issues, please provide the following information:

1. Who is your internet service provider?

2. Please list the make and model of your modem and router?

3. Do you have any additional network hardware, like additional routers or managed switches?

4. Does your network have any VPNs, proxy servers, or enterprise-grade security?

5. What machine are you using as a Roon Core, and how is it connected to the internet?

Thanks!

1 Like

I’m using a wireless mesh to extend my signal and Roon absolutely hates it. I’ve exhausted all the troubleshooting steps. Going to delete ARC app and quit Roon altogether when Qobuz releases their Connect feature. This is lunacy.

Hey @Charles_Gregg,

I’m sorry to hear the outlined troubleshooting steps haven’t helped you solve your connection issue quite yet. Let me know if you’d like additional assistance here - it could potentially be an issue with your router/modem.

If you’d be interested in digging in further, please let us know your specific modem make and model as well as your ISP.

Thanks!

2 posts were split to a new topic: Issues with ARC outside of home wifi

why did you move my post into a random thread that has nothing to do with this?

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.