What’s happening?

· I'm having trouble with Roon ARC

What best describes your issue with ARC

· Other

Describe the issue

Arc says server needs update but server is latest version

Describe your network setup

Pc with roon server in lan with phones with arc in same netword

What exactly are your versions? We have seen this before if the server was the latest version from production but ARC was the latest Beta version. Or possibly the other way around, but in any case not all parts coming from the same release track

Server 1401. arc 1.0.51 from app info just reinstalled on a phone or on another phone working in offline mode version 1.0(264)

The server version in production is build 1401, which you have.

ARC in production is 1.0.50 (build 261):

ARC in Early Access / Beta is build 264, which seems to be what you have (as I made bold in your quote above):

So seems that you are trying to use ARC beta with a production server and hence you get the prompt to update your server.

The alternative is, of course, to revert your ARC to the production version.

Yes it is right. i am on beta arc since months and always worked. Now to work I disabled beta program and it works again. I adopted beta hoping for a fix on usb bitperfect for my G5 but now I sold it so no need more for beta version
Thank you

1 Like

Yeah, a mix can work for some time but there will always be occasional bigger jumps in functionality or more invasive bug fixes that break compatibility. Glad you could fix it, enjoy!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.