Roon Core Machine
Intel NUC Kit, NUC8I5BEH, i5-8259U, DDR4, M.2, 2.5" SATA3
OS: Version 1.0 (build 254) production
Roon: Version 2.0 (build 1223) production
Networking Gear & Setup Details
- Intel NUC Kit, NUC8I5BEH (directly wired to)
- Zyxel GS1915-8EP 8-Port Switch (uplink to)
- BT Hub
Connected Audio Devices
- Naim and Sonos endpoints
Number of Tracks in Library
Description of Issue
Hi - I have been trying for some time to make Arc work.
- I now have the RoonArc page under settings reporting that Roon ARC is READY.
- For the above I used some troubleshooting tips to add the necessary port forwarding. And to disable IP6 on my BT hub.
- I have installed (deleted and reinstalled)Roon ARC on my iPhone
- After logging in it says it can see the core.
- But the it says Syncing for the first time
- But then times-out reporting “Something went wrong while synching to your Roon Core”
Note: I’ve tried this both on the same Wifi and on 5G (remote)
Also restarted the Roon Core + A cold reboot.
Can you help?