Are you satisfied with Qobuz?

Hmmm… I thought I will always get a discount on all downloads. Let me check. But you have to be patient, I can only give you the answer tomorrow.

No discount on cd format
Dirk

2 Likes

Hi Peter, no worries. I appreciate your help. Qobuz is continually adding to it’s catalogue, so your missing albums may appear. Nice choice of wine… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi Dirk, many thanks. I was just curious, having bought 4 CD quality downloads today. I plan to upgrade to Sublime+ and wondered whether I should have deferred my purchases…

I see you got your answer. Thanks @anon90297517

1 Like

Very happy with Qobuz. They dont mess around with content like Tidal does.
Good value for money, me thinks.

2 Likes

Very happy indeed, quick and responsive support, great catalogue and first and foremost, excellent sound!

I recognize that wine knife :sunglasses:

1 Like

I got a whole collection of them. Usually I buy the wine directly in Burgundy in the Beaune area. And sometimes I need to buy a knife or another bottle opener.

Lovely area & lovely wines.

1 Like

Not a french site, , trust pilot is a german site available in many language.

Had a look at the evaluations, most of them are not founded, seems to me people that did not know what they did and a simple look at the help pages could solve their questions, or people that shot their negative reviews hours after contating the support without waiting for a reply (language could be the issue there), or for most of them are disagreement with the marketing/pricing policies.

having used qobuz for years I would recommend it, even though I would question some pricing policies, but those are know in advance…

you could have had the Higest res quality for the same/lower price …

Not exactly, depends on the album, in quite a few the discount is subtantial on the hiegest res, and brings it below the normal CD prices, … :wink: sometimes not :crazy_face:
then you can always downlod the quality you want.

I habe answered the question is Qobuz sublime entitles you to a discount to albums availble in cd-format only.
Qobuz never grants a discount on CD-format, and indeed if a highres version is available, it is most of the time (if not always) cheaper than the cd version
Dirk

The albums I downloaded are only available in CD-quality, so in this case it makes no difference. I was just curious.

No if that’s their portions of wine I’m South African (and English) gimme decent slug …

I never pour large servings of white wine as they tend to get warm before the glass is empty… YMMV :grin:

1 Like

Cheers Mike. There are more bottles in the wine cellar. Cheers! Some years ago I was every two month in the Stellenbosch area. You got some very nice wine there too!

It never lasts that long with me.

I once had a discussion about these stoppers for part bottles, what’s a part bottle ?

Probably the brewer in me, I tend to drink full bottles . Alas those were the days :joy:

As my sons says: Let’s have a glass of wine. Define glass.

I lived in Cape Town for 7 years , many trips to wine farms :ok_hand:

I got transferred back to Johannesburg, kicking and screaming, but we still are well supplied with excellent wine when the govt doesn’t ban it :sob: