Aries and Aries Mini grouped but out of sync

So I think there is a real issue with AURALIC - I’ve noticed I need the Aries and Aries Mini grouped in Lightning (AURALIC’s software), otherwise when I group the Aries and Aries Mini in Roon only the devise selected in Lightening will play. Even when grouped in Lightening I’ve found the Aries Mini sometimes wont play at all (grouped with the Aries or when selected by itself) until I go back to Lightening and regroup them agin, so I now believe Lightening is part of the problem and so fare AURALIC have not been much help. Starting to think ARALIC do not have a solution to play multiple systems using multiple devises, despite their claimes.

When I can get both systems playing one once I still can’t get them in sync. Retired increasing the sync adjustment 1 number at a time (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, … 10 ) for the Aries (controlling the Devialet 200 and passive speakers) to no avail. Also tried it the other way by increasing the sync adjustment one at a time for the Aries Mini (controlling the Phantoms), rather than the Aries, again to no avail - I now believe there is ‘drift’ and not stable, as I first thought.