Artist banner image quality still poor for uploaded photos

I had a thread about this here Artist Images I upload look bad. Are they being downsampled? - #13 which has since been closed, yet I remain without a fix or reason why after 2 months, so I would like to bring this up again to at least get an answer to my original question of is Roon downsampling my images and to what degree? The gist is that when I upload an artist image to Roon, it looks horrible. It is pixelated and low quality. I know that for a lot of images that some cropping and zooming has to occur, but I have only been using high quality images, that are at least 2500x1500 or larger with a PPI of at least 150. On my screen the images look fantastic, sharp and detailed and there is an obvious quality decline in quality when compared side by side with the same image applied as an Artist banner image in Roon. According to the artist editor in Roon, the image stays the same size as when I uploaded it. I even have some images that are above 5000 pixels in width and have 300 PPI and they still have pixelated edges and look dulled over. Is there a filter applied maybe that is used to try to give the appearance of an old school appearance or something? I know it is not the images and they work fine in other application. Thoughts from support would be appreciated.
Thanks

A post was merged into an existing topic: Artist Images I upload look bad. Are they being downsampled?