"audio file is loading slowly this may indicate a performance or hardware problem"

Dear Roon please help,

Roon always playback around 4sec. then show “audio file is loading slowly…” then skip to next song

My PC.
Roon 1.4 64 bits/windows10 64bits/i5/music storage on SSD 120g/ram8g/intel630 vga /Accuphase dp410 cd and usb dac.

Knott.

What model i5 is it? Are you doing any dsp functions? Click on the dot/star next to the track and show a screen shot of the playback path. If processing speed is too low <1.4 then this will your issue, not enough cpu speed or cores or maybe a setup issue in the dsp settings

1 Like

my I5 -->7th generation.

@support please help.

Hi @yodwara_nonsee ---- Thank you for the report and sorry to hear of the troubles.

Moving forward, may I very kindly ask you to please provide me with the following information:

• Please provide the make and model of DAC you are currently using.

• Please confirm how big your library is based on “number of tracks” (approx.).

• Is this behavior isolated to just your local music collection? What is the experience like when streaming TIDAL content?

• Are you using the DSP engine during playback?

-Eric

2 posts were split to a new topic: BrystonBDP-2 + BDA-2 - “audio file is loading slowly this may indicate a performance or hardware-problem”