Audioresearch dac

Roon sees my dac audio research set up on Zennu 3 as core but does not produce sound. Do you need any drivers? Does the software itself need to be supplemented.

Hi @Tomasz_Czernik,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Can you share a screenshot of device setup for this zone?

This is my problem. No dac is present but I have dac on my CD player. This is AudioResearch cd 9. I use Innuos zennith 3 as a server. This is screen.![]

Hi @Tomasz_Czernik,

Have you tried connecting this device with a different USB cable?

Are you using any DSP options?

If you connect this to a Roon remote running Windows or macOS does it work?

I am the owner of this device AudioResearch CD9. I connected zenith innuos with a CD9 usb cable. I also used another one. My CD9 was upgrading to V2.0. The Roon Core program on my computer MacBook Pro works correctly with CD9 dac 2.0. But Innous zenith 3 as core sees CD9 dac but it doesn’t work. The reason is that the device is not compatible with each other, i.e. Innuos does not recognize the CD9 dac as a roon ready. There is no audio research company in the device itself. I have to ask Innuos why they don’t interact with your company.

Hi @Tomasz_Czernik,

Looking at the manual for this device, I notice that it says it works with Windows and Mac via USB, but there is no mention of Linux. This may be why you’re experiencing this issue. You may want to reach out to the device manufacturer to inquire about Linux compatibility.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.