B129 ARC adding song to library, makes rest of the album invisible

Added a song to library from one of the daily mixes.
Later I wanted to check out the rest of that album in ARC.
But I couldnt: i believe before there was an option like “see the entire album in Tidal” or something like that. This option is gone. When I select the album, both when searching for it, or when in the song from the album and hitting options: there is no “go to album” option, and I can only see the one song that I added.

It is almost claustrophopic that I cant access the rest of the album! :flushed:

How did you add a single song? I just tried and it added the entire album. I clicked the three dots to the far right and chose: Add to library. Maybe you chose: Add to playlists.

I was playing a daily mix in carplay. I stopped the car during a great song that i didnt know.
I hit the “…” in the bottom right, and selected “add to library”.

Sorry, I don’t know. I’ve never done anything with CarPlay except play music.

weird that we are doing the same action, and in my case it is only the song that is imported and in your case the album. Are you also running b129?

Just tried to select an album (as opposed to adding a song from a daily mix) in ARC b129, hitting “play now” button, and ARC starts to play the first song.
I select the “…” in lower right, and hit “add to library”. Only the current song is added to library.

In the next playing session, i selected that album from “recently added” in ARC, but only the one song appears, and no way of accessing the rest of the album in any way.

I think the same was described for regular ARC here, and the answer was that this is not yet implemented in ARC, so I suppose CarPlay may be the same:

ah, great thanks for that. I was unsure if this was related to the beta version or the offical version.
Thanks a lot!

@Suedkiez is right, this is a dead end in ARC now. I’m working on defining a better pathway to get you to the full album right from ARC. Thanks for bumping this :wink:

1 Like

thank you so much!