I came here to post something very similar. Whilst I can connect, I am unable to stream to any of the speakers. It appears as Roon keeps cycling through attempts to stream to the speakers, (ie it has knight rider’s Kit light going back and forth at the bottom of the screen).
I have a dedicated Innuos zen mini 3 and it does not matter if restarted. I have two sets of dedicated speakers and the problem first manifested on one, not the other. Then it spread to not being able to stream to my phone&BT headphones…
The Roon @support team prefer one topic per customer’s issue… so they are able to track it and focus on each individual problem. hence I split out your topic.
In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.
Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.
As Carl suggested, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.
Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.
Is there any change after a reboot?
Hi Carl, Dylan,
Thanks for coming back to me.
My setup consists of:
- Innuos zen mini mk3, (version 1.4.3) set up as the Roon core. It has 565.4gb of audio files. Roon manages the backup to the NAS drive. It is also connect to the network by ethernet cable.
- network router is wired to Roon and speakers, (virgin router been in place for years, everything else working)
- Roon Core version, I think is 17.538… I say I think because it just mentioned an update was available I tried to install and now I am unable to connect… Roon has also been set to manage backups to a NAS
- Audio devices:
- LS50w connected by optical cable
- LSX connected by ethernet
- Naim MuSu connected by wifi
- Tablet android Samsung Galaxy Tab A, running Android 9
- Samsung S10 (2 of them), running Android 10
Please see below of the original issue, I say original as now I am unable to connect to Roon at all, from any device…
Do you see this issue with local content or content from TIDAL/Qobuz? Or both?
This is going to sound incredibly weird, but once Roon came back to life after the upgrade, (I’ve only just checked now), everything is working as it should be from everywhere… (Tidal, Qobuz and personal library). Beforehand the issue was across all 3 platforms.
Thanks for checking. Please close.
This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.