Banned Tracks/Artists Not Recognized as Banned in ARC [Ticket In]

Yes please somebody just look into this. I have tried with the latest update 1.0.45 and it still adds all banned tracks within albums to queue when I press play on the album. Those tracks even have the option to “unban this track” if I click on the three dots next to them in ARC. Is there a reason it’s taking so long? Will it ever be possible to fix?

2 Likes

Yes this is extremely frustrating. I have spent way more time than necessary on making playlists for albums where I don’t like every track. When I am out and about I don’t want to keep skipping on my phone - especially driving.

2 Likes

I handle that by putting picks on the tracks I want. Then in the future I hit the pick icon and play and it inly plays those picked tracks. Less labor intensive as making curated playlists per album.

I know how to edit picks however unsure how you just play picks in ARC ?

sorry gary missed that we were discussing Arc.

Hi everyone,

I wanted to ping this thread to see if users are still experiencing this on the most recent release. We’ve merged some adjacent changes that should have improved or resolved this behavior for certain affected widgets.

Please let us know when and where you’re still encountering erroneously banned tracks within ARC - I’ll relay to development promptly so we can get this one ironed out once and for all. Thank you again.

@connor Hey Connor, No change with the update

1 Like

@Connor While we are there is there a reason why tags aren’t available in Arc. That would be great to be able to group an artists albums and shuffle the non-banned tracks.

1 Like

Yes still the case (early access)

1 Like

I still have this issue, e.g. when choosing “Albums” in ARC and then filter with tags and choose “Shuffle” banned tracks are played too.

1 Like

Hi Suedkiez, I would appreciate it very much, when you could check if this is still not fixed in the latest early access ARC|(build 243)? I am not an early access user, and this bug drives me crazy. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Not fixed as far as I can tell after a quick test in the latest EA :frowning:

1 Like

Thank you very much for checking! I hope they will soon work on that, until then ARC keeps being just a playlist player for me. :confused:

1 Like

I hope so too

1 Like

Same here, cannot wait for a fix.

2 Likes

No change at all for me even with the latest update today (Roon ARC 1.0.48 Build 251). Still broken in the same exact way. I open ARC, press play on any album that has banned tracks and every track including the banned ones are added to queue and play. I feel like if anyone is actually working on fixing this bug they could literally just try it themselves, no? Instead of waiting for us to reply and say “nope still broken”. Please keep us updated on the progress. Thank you for not forgetting about us completely!

Another update release and still no fix…any indication of when we might see this ?