Being asked to login on each visit to Art Director

I don’t know if it’s been discussed in this long thread but I find that I have to sign in to valence each time I want to adjust a photo. I then receive an email from Roon asking if it was me that had just signed in. Is there a fix for this? Is there something I’m missing? Are you all having to deal with this?

3 Likes

Yes, “it’s not a bug, it’s a feature” of the security system…

2 Likes

Why are you being asked to login every time? are you using a cookie blocker? it should be saving your credentials in a cookie so you don’t have to login again for a while.

It’s asked myself every single time as well no matter what device or browser.
Android phone, iPad, win10 PC.
DuckDuckGo, Chrome, Safari, Edge.

The forum I stay logged into all the time and other sites, just seems to be Art Director.

1 Like

I have to sign in every time.

1 Like

Interesting - like Steve, I too have to sign in every time. I’m using Edge, and I thought I was allowing cookies for the site…

1 Like

I also have to sign in every time unless I leave a tab open on my iPad…

1 Like

I thought I was overlooking something but it looks like others are having to do the same thing.

Same for me, and a similar experience for the live radio curator site too.

1 Like

Signing in each time…

1 Like

Same, every time. Mac OS here if it makes any difference.

1 Like

I think at this point it’s probably not much incremental information, but I too am required to log in from scratch each time. Not normal behavior for other sites in the same browser (safari or chrome depending on OS)

1 Like

Happens to me too. Lots of times when I intend to adjust a picture, I think: let it be, I don’t want to go through this procedure again.
Roon Valence is the only website I visit that forces me to login every single time.

2 Likes

Me too. No cookie seems to be present in my cookies!

1 Like

This used to send out a session cookie, so if you close your browser, it deleted the cookie.

We have rolled out a new fix now that sets the cookie to 30days.

You will need to log out and log back in for this to work, or you can close your browser and reopen it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Can you do the same thing for the Live Radio curator site please?

done. it’s rolled out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.