Having to sign on each time in Valence (again)

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Nucleus Rev. B

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Google AC-1200 Mesh Router with an ethernet cable directly to Nucleus

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

PS Audio DirectStream DAC utilizing its I2S input from a Matrix X-SPIDIF 2 USB digital interface

3rd generation 128GB 11 inch iPad Pro interface

Description Of Issue
I opened a thread about this issue some time ago and I would have added to it but it had been closed to further discussions. See it here Now I’m having the same problem again and I don’t know what to do about it.

Anybody else?

Am I an outlier here?

Am the only one having to log on to Valence each time I visit Valence from Roon?

Judging by the lack of responses here, It would appear that I’m the only one having this problem.

I started this thread back on November 22nd. Can someone from @support please give me a hand with this?

Hi @NipperDog,

I’m sorry for the delay in getting you a response. I’m not sure how that happened.

I would dare to say that you are correct in assuming others aren’t having the problem since you’re the only reporting party. I’ve looked through community for precedent too and found nothing aside from the linked thread indicating the problem was fixed.

What browser are you using? Are cookies enabled? Can you try clearing your browser cache and cookies, and logging back in to try and duplicate? Back in the AOL and Earthlink days, cookies became corrupted quite easily but I thought we were past that!

Wes

3 Likes

Thanks for the help @Wes , your suggestion took care of my problem!

I wish I had thought to do it myself. :smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.