Best SQ inexpensive Roon endpoint?

Hi Bruno. Sorry for the late reply, you can read more about the CCA drop outs here.

I do have a Gen 2, with latest firmware. I currently down sample all signles to 16/44 for my 2 CCA end points.

Glad you decide on the IQAuiO.

Hi Wizardofoz,
I wanted to keep everyone up to speed with my project. I followed your advice and put together a Pi with IQaudio DACPro using balanced outputs and their Case. Very nice project. Everything is up and running and Im still working with the configuration. I wanted to share with the Forum that I’d highly recommend it.

Thanks again… any tips pls send them my way

Bruno

2 Likes

Did you go with the RPi4 - it has the better design for no congestion with data while using LAN/Wifi and USB together

No I had an Pi 3B as a gift.

Does the IQaudio DAC pro with XLR board have a problem if I’m using RCA ?

Does the audio need to be disabled on the Pi, if read that in the IQAudio manual that we need to disable the pi audio, Od does Ropieee operating system already do that ??

Bruno

Ropieee disables the onboard yes. no issue you can use the RCA and the Bar one or both (I do)

I have no issues with my many RPi 3B+'s with LAN and USB DACs either

Can someone give me some advice on how I can enable the DSP EQ and adjustment when my using the Pi 3B, IQaudio Pro. All my other endpoints allow me the ability to adjust DSP EQ

Thanks
Bruno

Dont think I have tried DSP EQ options on any of my endpoints but it should be working - not sure of any restrictions there as the DSP is done within Roon

Sounds great !!

Can someone recommend a reasonably priced low noise Pi3+ And pi4 power supply

iFi iPower Low Noise DC Power Supply with International Travel Adapters 5V - Upgrade Your Audio/Video/Electronics https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GNNXP0Y/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_I3q8Db4XXGAF3

iFi refused to fix a device I owned that was under warranty. Caveat emptor.