Bluesound Pulse 2 - Reads as "unavailable" in Roon

Hi, I am having issues seeing my BLUESOUND PULSE 2 in Roon. My core is a dedicated Mac Mini with HDMI
output to my Classe Preamp. I also have a Bluesound Node (wired network) which I see fine. I can control the Pulse on the BLUOS app, and formerly I could through Roon (on various remotes…iPad, iPhone) but now it shows
up in Roon as “unavailable”.

![52 PM|690x431]

The Pulse 2 speaker is WIRELESS. My wifi router is an Apple Airport Express and showed good wifi strength when
it was tested. Everything was working well until I unplugged the router to move some equipment. How can I make this Bedroom Pulse 2 active again in Roon? Thanks, Ken.

Hi @Ken_Kyser ----- Thank you for the report and sharing your feedback with us. The insight is very appreciated and my apologies for the delayed response.

Moving forward, we are are aware of some other stability issues regarding Bluesound device but my sense is that this behavior you are experiencing may be the result of something else occurring. In order to get a better sense of what could be causing this device to be listed as “unavailable” I am going to be enabling diagnostics on your account. What this action will do is the next time the application is active on your core machine a diagnostics report containing a set of Roon logs will automatically be generated/uploaded to our servers. I will confirm when the report is received.

Additionally, I know you had mentioned that this behavior occurred after the router had been unplugged and while I understand that the BS app can see the Pulse 2 have you tried doing a factory reset of the device and letting it be “re-discovered” by your network?

-Eric