BluOS Module (NAD M12) not visible to Roon

Continuing the discussion from Roon 2 (build 1223) cannot find BluOS on NAD M12 DAC PREAMP:

Hello @noris

The Roon Core was just updated with version 1234 but this has not fixed the problem. Rebooting the Core has not worked. I’ve rebooted everything a few times now.

Is there any indication as to when the issue will be fixed and an update released. It’s been a couple of weeks now so hopefully you understand my impatience. I’ve tried contacting BluOS as well so perhaps they’ll respond.

I hope they improve their regression testing in future. What they call an “Upgrade” ended up being a Downgrade this time. Even an agile methodology requires regression testing to make sure the new software/firmware doesn’t break anything that is currently working.

Thanks. I’m aware of this message that was sent earlier this week. I was simply asking for any indication as to when the fix will released.

As the message says, this issue is for BlueOS to fix, so Roon updates won’t help. Ask BlueOS?

Perhaps read the Roon message and my post properly before sending an unhelpful response such as yours.

@anon8060941, there is no need for that tone when someone is helping out. Please be mindful of the community guidelines.

You said…

…and the link I provided, which @Suedkiez explained, states that a fix is Bluesound’s responsibility.

@martin-webster The message was not an attempt to help out. If the individual had read both the Roon message and my entire post properly he would not have sent the message in the first place.

Whilst we’re talking about “tone” perhaps you should read the one response to me from a Roon employee named Beka last week. The message was dripping with sarcasm and offensive. If you’re going to watch the tone of your customers perhaps you should check the responses of Roon staff

Why do you think it was not an attempt to help out? You commented that the Roon update didn’t fix it and I tried to clarify that it wasn’t to be expected. Yes I overlooked that you had already tried to contact the responsible party, shoot me :roll_eyes:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.