Brazilian portuguese translation

Hi Roon Team! Could you add a translation archive to brazilian-portuguese (pt-br), please? I’d be happy helping to translate the Room software to my mother language.

1 Like

João,
Já existe uma tradução para Português do Brasil. Comecei esta tradução um tempo atrás e está 18% traduzido.
Você pode acessar os projetos de tradução em https://translations.roonlabs.net/
Depois clicar no ícone do PT-BR.

1 Like

É possível usar o que já está disponível / traduzido?

Infelizmente, ainda não. É necessário chegar a um certo patamar para poder utilizar como uma versão beta. Ainda falta muito para traduzir. O povo daqui não gosta muito de colaborar, só de usar.

Hello guys!

How is the PT-BR translation project going? It would be amazing to be able to access the plethora of information material available from Roon in our native language!

1 Like

Hi @Audiophile_Kave ,

It looks like Brazilian Portuguese is at 97% currently! But sadly, it is missing the Common Words having been translated :frowning: . You need to be a translation admin to modify these Common Words, would you (or anyone else reading this thread) be interested in becoming a Brazilian Portuguese language admin and to help get this translation over the finish line? Let me know!

1 Like

Noris, thanks for the feedback!

I have difficulty with English but as much as possible I can help.

This Portuguese translation for me is decisive for acquiring the definitive version of Roon, I can’t wait!!

1 Like

Hi All,

The Roon Brazilian-Portuguese Beta translation is now out!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the excellent work!!

This update will be definitive for me to buy (or not) the “full” version of the program.

however, I saw that the artist description and album review are not translated, only the main menus.

Does anyone know if album reviews and artist bios will be translated into Portuguese?

Hi @Audiophile_Kave - No, bios and album reviews are not able to be translated at this time, the reviews/bios are downloaded from our metadata services directly.

1 Like

Common words added!

1 Like

Hello, can you check if the Brazillian-Portuguese translation is working? When I select it on the Roon App, it reverts to English. The Portuguese is working. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @abrusc ,

I can confirm the issue on my end, I’ve filed a ticket for the development team to look into this, thanks for bringing it to our attention!

1 Like