Build 88 Add To Library Not Working Properly

Hey guys,

The servers should be back up now. There might be some slowness as they catch up with work queued up during the outage.

We are still investigating the root cause…something caused typically redundant servers to fail at the same time.

@brian Thanks for the update! Going to https://metadata5.sooloos.com/ now actually gets a response (simple web page saying “Hi”…got this URL from my logs :wink:

Confirmed - severs starting to respond for me, seeing lines like this in the logs now

1/02 15:25:27 Trace: [metadatasvc] GOT (118ms) Sooloos.Msg.Metadata.GetMetadataResponse:

I can confirm that all is working correctly on my end and syncing is complete.

Seems to work again. Good service folks!

All is working again. Thanks!

Thanks for fixing!

Working again! Thanks.

Works fine, now. Thanks.

Great, everything back to normal.

@mike Unfortunately I have a new variant of the problem. I located two Bob Dylan albums in Tidal and made them favorites in the Tidal app on a different computer (World Gone Wrong and Good as I Been to You). In Roon, they were visible under Tidal Favorites, but when I tried to add to library, that didn’t work. (It is possible that it did work for Good, it may have appeared later, uncertain about the flow here.) But in any case, the behavior for World is quite clear: tried to Add to Library from the Tidal page, didn’t work. Went to the album browser where I have that album in AAC format; in the album page, it shows Other Versions (as it always does these days, whether I have them in Tidal favorites or not, but that’s another bug). I open the Other Versions dialog, shows the AAC album and View Album on TIDAL > . I click on that link, album shows up, I click on Add to Library; this works, I get a spinner and then I’m looking at the Tidal album page. But immediately, “This album has been deleted” pops up and the screen is blank; back to the album browser and it’s only the AAC album. This is repeatable.

@mike Did another test: deleted the AAC version of the album, navigated to it under Artist/Tidal and added it; same thing happened, appeared and was deleted. By being really quick, I was able to see this behavior: Add to Library, looking at the album page with 10 tracks, click on Other Versions, see this Tidal album listed with 10 pages plus the marker for "View this album on TIDAL > ". But very quickly the number of tracks switches to 0, and then the album is deleted.

So two indications, it really is added and then deleted.

I have a variation of the same problem with Build 88. Not all the tracks are being identified nor added.

I rebuilt the library, but the problem is still there.

Tidal integration is working fine, though.

Thanks for the help

Hello @Agustin_Corti, what OS do you use?

Macbook Pro Retina (late 2013). El Capitan.

510 albums were added, but it stopped adding the other available tracks for days.

Thanks.

OK, I can help you to solve this issue, but I need to check your logs first. I’ll PM you shortly with further instructions.

Thanks for patience.

Same issue as before again. Spiining since an hour or two.

Yep, I have it too. Same as before. @brian

Looking into it.

Should be back now.