Can no longer access Roon

Windows 10/latest Roon build

Can no longer access Roon. Message: Are you Online? (yes I am) Your account needs to be quickly confirmnd, then you’ll be all set. Retry.

Maybe a Windows update did reset your firewall exceptions for Roon. Does it work if you temporarily deactivate your firewall?

Same problem! I use roon server on Qnap and I can’t login anymore from windows, Ipad and Android!

Actually the website’s certificate has been expired. This may also affect the login servers.

Turned off firewall. No change. Cannot log in to Roon. This is a real game changer for me.

It seems is a ROON AUTH Service problem. No firewall, no internet connection issues or something else from client side

Everything was working fine about two hours ago. Then the server disconnected and I haven’t been able to log in since.

Exactly the same problem. I logged out of roon and then tried to log back in. It just keeps telling me I need to be online which I am. Rebooted the machine, roon, changed password. Nothing makes a difference

Exactly the same problem.

Looks like the problem is fixed. I can now login

A new certificate valid until 23.8.2020, 00:02:04 (UTC) is in place. The Roon authorization should also work again.

1 Like

I can login too

It’s Father’s Day!

Ditto. Login working.

Issue as above member.
no previous issues with accessing the Roon core and has been working perfectly.

Now control apps can not find core.

I have reset database/reinstalled the core (advanced tab reports database and software are OK running latest version 1.7.) Also uninstalled control app on iphone.

Just keeps looking for the Roon core.

Regards.

1 Like

Exactly the same problem. I logged out of roon and then tried to log back in. It just keeps telling me I need to be online which I am. Rebooted the machine, roon, changed password. Nothing makes a difference

Also, in the App Store, The download from store icon is grayed out AND there’s a message at top:
“This app requires specific features not available on this device.”
Please advise.
Thanks,
Eric

Please create a new support ticket for your issue.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.