Can’t connect to roon search

Since the latest update i get this message. Roon is extremely slow. Tidal however, picks it up in a second. Tidal is quick. Systems have been rebooted. However via the library i can find an album by welch and via that album the discography of her.

1 Like

@Jeroen_Kooi, I have moved your post to the #support category. Please complete the following template to receive assistance. Thanks.

Roon Core Machine

<!‐-Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM)-‐>
<!‐-Write below this line-‐>

Networking Gear & Setup Details

<!‐-Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet, are you using VP-‐>

Connected Audio Devices

<!‐-Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.)-‐>

Number of Tracks in Library

<!‐-Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”-‐>

Description of Issue

<!-‐Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!-‐>

Hey @Jeroen_Kooi,

You have my sincerest apologies for the delayed response here, we’ve been dealing with a higher-than-usual volume following our release and we’re working as quickly as we can to get back to everyone.

Following up on this thread, are you still seeing slow responsiveness and trouble with the search function?

I’ll be monitoring this thread for you’re response :+1:

Ha Benjamin,

Yes I do. Not only that. It take Roon a long time to start up. Tidal is up in a second.
There is also a huge delay in playing a song. Tidal in a second
And yes the search engine is causing the same issues.

A post was split to a new topic: Roon Search Connection Issues

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.