Roon Search Connection Issues

These problems still exist. Any solution?

1 Like

Hey @Mario_Mendes,

I’ve split your comment into its own thread for proper attention. With this, please fill out the needed system info:

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.)

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”

Description of Issue

Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!

I have the same issue! I cannot listen to music for several days now! I have tried to log out of Roon core, logout of Tidal and re-login everywhere, restart the Core… nothing helps since the last update. I would have already deleted Roon hadn’t I pre-paid for it for 1 year… but if this keeps on for a couple of days then I will ask for reimbursement and forget each other… I am not going to listen only the handful of songs which are on my playlist… This is crazy!!! Roon is totally useless like this: “can’t connect to Roon search”, can’t connect to Roon search,can’t connect to Roon search.can’t connect to Roon search…

Welcome to the community!

Can you not listen to music, or do you have no search results, or both?

You should probably open your own topic in #support and answer the questions in the default template (same as here above)

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.