Can’t load discography [Fixed]

FYI:
Running Rock on an Intel NUC.
Both Tidal and Qobuz do stream when albums are chosen from the existing library.
Instantanuously too, as usual.

However, with either one or both services enabled/disabled, searching doesn`t work as reported above.

Everything’s working for me now.

Thank you to the engineers working on a weekend!

3 Likes

I am able to confirm search and full metadata services in UK as well.
Good work guys on fixing this quickly

1 Like

Working here as well.

2 Likes

Engineers confirmed all should be good now. Thanks for the patience everyone, and enjoy the weekend!

7 Likes

Thanks Dylan and Roon team!

MacBook Pro

MacOS 11.6, Roon will not show me overview or discography for the artists I’m searching for.

This is a deal-breaker for me.

1 Like

Hello Michael, welcome to the forum. You are not the only one having issues at the moment. It started about an hour or so ago.

1 Like

Ok. I’ll hold on.
It still plays what’s already my library.

yep, second time in a week this has happened. sure would be nice if they took some of that subscription money and built a notification system to clearly say when the service is having problems. Could put it in the header of the support pages.

1 Like

For crying out loud, I just want to play some music.

Where’s my CD player………

3 Likes

Might be hiding next to my record player

2 Likes

Thanks Michael. An even better idea!

1 Like

I bet @AceRimmer is laughing at us all now and loading up vinyl and cassettes to last him all night

1 Like

Endless trouble shooting with this…, one thing or another.

It’s no wonder no one in my household wants anything to do with my, “over complicated system that never works”, LoL….

Sorry but I have to vent….

3 Likes

Actually…:joy:

https://community.roonlabs.com/t/whats-rocking-you-tonight/151834/2098

1 Like

Couldn’t help myself :roll_eyes::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Hi All,
Having the same issues, now roon core wont even connect. have spent half the day trouble shooting…

@dylan,
Not fixed, still not working for me. Also tired of troubleshooting instead of enjoying service already paid for…

It is working again