Cannot connect to ROCK after Database Restore

I cannot connect to Roon. I’m using an iPad or Windows10 laptop as a Remote. The Remote gives me the Rock to connect and when i click connect the remote is stuck.

It takes a long time and it seems that the Roon Server is crashing. The Rock is very busy and therefore not available. After a while the Rock is back.
The database is huge (> 30 Gb).

I did a restore and after the restore the situation stays the same.

I’ve moved your post to the Support category of the forum, where it will be seen, and responded to, by a member of the Support Team.

Please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Hi @P_Postma,

After you did the restore, did you click on “use another Core”? Since you have a new database instance, it’s possible it would show up as a separate Core. Also, please provide full setup details a Geoff noted, thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.