Cannot connect to Roon Core, logo just keeps moving

Roon Core Machine

I have finally got the Core up and running. When I open my iPad, I can see it and I click connect. I then see an animated Roon logo in the centre of the screen. This does not go away. The same thing happens on all iPhones and iPads on the network.

Any idea why this is happening?

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Filling in the missing requested details would help.

Not sure I know what you mean? I was on site earlier for 4 hours. Unfortunately I did not get this resolved, so the client still has no Roon and I have not got paid for the day.

Does anyone know if it is possible to get phone support from Roon? Chat support works fine when you have plenty of time but doesn’t when you are on site for a limited period and things are not working. Roon is a high end product. I get phone support from all the suppliers of products I work with, except Roon. Very frustrating.

This information

Connected Audio Devices

Description of Issue

The network is a simple class C network with Soloos players on the wired network, attached to an unmanaged switch. The wireless is provided by 4 Ruckus access points.

I don’t know how many tracks there are but there is around 170Gb of. Music

The issue is the client recently dud an update and everything stopped working. When I got there, Roon server was showing Stopped. I updated the QNAP NAS to version 5 and that allowed me to update Roon server to 03-10-2021. It has now started. I can see it in the Roon app but when I connect, the Roon icon appears, starts animating and goes no further.

Not sure if you have seen the below topic? Big issue with QNAP NAS at the moment.

https://community.roonlabs.com/t/qnap-roon-server-stopped-after-update-see-staff-post-beta-avaliable/176210

No, just installed removed from the QNAP and reinstalled. I am running:
Version : 1.8 (build 850) stable
QPKG-Version : 2021-10-03

QNAP TS-251+
Version: 5.0.0.1870 2021-12-01
2 Disk

It shows as running but when you try to connect from Rooin app, it just has a bank page with a Roon login in the middle.

Not sure if this helps but here is my folder structure. I have the database location as /Sooloos:

Roon Core Machine

My client upgradede his Sooloos devices and since then nothing has been able to find the Roon Core. It should be on a QNAP NAS. I have connected to the NAS and it says Status Stopped. I removed the QNAP Roon App and reinstalled. This installs version 2021-05-18. I believe you need a leter version but I downloaded a version from a link I saw in the support site and that was it. I also downloaded from the Sooloos website and again that seems the latest. Why is the Core not starting?

Connected Audio Devices

Description of Issue