Cannot login into Tidal

I’m having the exact same issues with my Roon Nucleus as OP. Cannot login into Tidal. Error message says “Missing Method”. Following thread.

Hi,

The Roon @support team prefer one topic per customer’s issue… so they are able to track it and focus on each individual problem. hence I split out your topic.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Hello @Michael_Gelfman, Carl’s suggestion to provide us with your current setup is correct. I’ll know more about what you’re experiencing from there.

In the past, we’ve seen this issue when users aren’t running the latest update. Make sure your remotes and core are on the latest version. Let us know if this helps!

1 Like

Current setup

-Eero mesh router hard wired (Cat 7) into Roon Nucleus Core (recently updated)
-Roon Nucleus hard wired (Cat 7) into Lumin T2 DAC/Streamer
-Lumin DAC/Streamer hard wired with XLR interconnect into McIntosh pre-amp

I noticed I lost the connection to Tidal about the same time I was asked to update my Roon core. Since I’m not the only one experiencing this issue, it appears to be a Roon system bug associated with your recent update.

Please advise. Thank you.

@Michael_Gelfman Thanks for the info! Can you tell me what type of remote you’re using and what version of Roon you’re currently running? You can find that information in Roon by going to Settings>About like in the screenshot below:

I’m using an iPad Pro as my remote. Running Version 1.7 (build 528) stable

Please logout Tidal from all devices, including Tidal app on your phone and family members’ phones if they are sharing the same account.

Then reboot everything including the Roon Core, Lumin, and especially the iPad, etc.

If it still does not work, please find another mobile device (including Android) to install the Roon Remote app and retry.

If you have no access to a different remote device, try uninstalling the Roon Remote app and reinstall it.

Thank you Peter. Your suggestion solved my problem. You are a genius.

1 Like

Did it work right after reboot, after using another device, or after reinstalling the Roon Remote app?

Reinstalled and updated the iOS Roon Remote app. Again, thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.