Cannot stream from Qobuz on Roon

I subscribe to both Tidal and Qobuz. They usually work flawlessly, but today I cannot stream from Qobuz on Roon at all, whereas Tidal is no problem. Streaming Qobuz over their app (both on mac and iOS) is fine. I logged out and back in on Roon but nothing…

HI Miguel, I wonder if it is a local issue. Streaming from Qobuz just fine down here near DC.

Hi @miguelito,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Since experiencing this issue have you tried rebooting your Core machine?

1 Like

Firstly, tried the reboot and it is working now. Oddly enough, it’s been the case at times that loading a Qobuz track on Roon is slower than TIDAL.

For the record anyway…

Roon Core is running on a dedicated maxed-out Mac mini 2012: i7 quad, 16gb RAM, 120gb SSD, 3TB FW drive for local music files. macOS is latest mojave (10.14.5) - in fact it is a clean mojave install I did about 2 months ago. Networking is thunderbolt to ethernet adapter to the network switch, and internal Mac mini ethernet bridged to a dCS Rossini. Networking gear is all gigabit (combination of Netgear and Apple), all wired, and download speed is 300 mbps. The hardware and software setup has not changed in a fairly long time.

My TIDAL subscription is HiFi, and my Qobuz one is Sublime+.

Like I said, all of this was working perfectly, and there has been no change in my local hardware or software configuration. Like I said, a reboot fixed the problem (never had to do this before).

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.