Can't add to library for Tidal source

Roon Server Machine

Linux ROON-OptiPlex-7020 5.15.0-76-generic #83-Ubuntu SMP x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux; Intel(R) Core™ i5-4590 CPU @ 3.30GHz; 8GB DDR3 1333 MHz RAM; Local files stored on QNAP NAS

Networking Gear & Setup Details

mikrotik running RouterOS v6.49.2 using capMAN with numerous AP, but RoonServer, NAS, is all on wired Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

• iMac (has both remote and roon bridge) connected via USB => DAC => Amplifier

Also have other 2 channel hifi system and sonos enabled in audio devices.

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Some albums I’m unable to click the “+” to add to library. It just stays spinning. Just like described here: Can't add albums to library since yesterday

Some albums work fine, others don’t. I manualy synced with Tidal to no avail. I’ve tried going to tidal to add to collection (their heart icon) and it added no problem.

Man, there’s so much I love about Roon, but just basic functionality is putting a big wet blanket on it. This is just the latest issue (I’m concurrently dealing with random stop playing issues, never mind crossfade almost never works, even on exact same bit rate/sample files from local or tidal). Anyhow, any advice on something that I may have wrong or something within my control to be able to add something to the library. Roon has successfully allowed me to discover new music. Now I guess I have to write it down? Or fire up Tidal app and add it to collection there?

Where opening/closing remotes, no change happens and no ability to favorite, I added it in Tidal. I then rebooted Roon Core, upon reboot it was favourited - I guess that would pull from Tidal then I would think?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Can’t add albums to library, “+” button and it keeps spinning [Ticket In]